Google analytics

Saturday 27 January 2007

Huge thank you to all my sponsors so far!

Many many thanks to all those who have donated to Rotary charities through my fundraising page, it is motivating me more during these cold winter days to actually get out there and put the time and effort in. Your support is more than appreciated and I hope I can do all you all justice and complete this event and all the other races I have planned this year.
Big thank you to my 'Swim Coach'(you know who you are!!) who has really helped me get the most out of my pool time at lunchtimes. Give me a year and you won't be passing me every 10 lengths!!
I am back to full fitness now after a 2 week lull in my training, and will be out today for a long bike ride to kick start the next phase of my training.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the swim coach: That's what I like to hear, fighting talk. Is good training with you, any help I can provide to your Charity Ironman this year is a pleasure. Will have to up the pace and distance in the pool :)..

Steve Birtwistle said...

hey hey!! You see, your donation inspired me to a good ride today, see latest post!!
Nice one, hope weekend is a good one, catch up with you on Monday. Might be a rest day Monday, depends how I get on tomorrow! Although, a gentle swim might be in order.

Anonymous said...

Its good to train with a mate -especially one who is prepared to help you get the best out of your sessions- look forward to reading some more of your @swim banter,

Powered By Blogger