Google analytics

Monday 12 February 2007

Back to work

Back in the office today and back on turbo trainer yesterday for a light workout. 1 hour and 20 minutes on the bike, very easy pedalling and just pushed it harder for 10 minutes to see where I'm at. Legs feel good. I think rest might have done me good. But back on trainer tonight for another light session and so on for the rest of the week, get my legs back in action and then a couple of light runs towards the end of the week. Will swim on Wednesday. I reckon 2-3 weeks before I'm back to where I was before the accident.
Back to hospital tomorrow to find out the course of treatment to fix my face up. Keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well at the hospital - and consultant tells you all is well to return to training. It seems you are getting back rather quickly -too much too soon? Hopefully not.

Powered By Blogger