Google analytics

Sunday 18 February 2007

Sunday Run

I was to be doing the Lytchett 10 today but as I was still behind with my training due to the accident on my bike.
However, this afternoon, I still managed to get out for an 8 mile run. Time of 59 minutes and 34 seconds. Well pleased, just under the hour. Felt tired after 25 minutes and was a little jaded but I picked up around 40 minutes and cruised the last 15, picking up the pace for the last km.
Running is improving, and after trouble with my left knee for most of last year, it feels really great to run completely pain free and enjoy my running shoes which are super comfy!
Back in the pool tomorrow for a good long swim session! Then off to hospital on Tuesday to find out when I have to go in for an op. More disruption, let's hope it's not for too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to read your blog - even after what you've gone through so far your fitness seems to be holding up. Shame about needing an op but stay positive = once it's all over and you are mended you should be able to make good progress from a solid base. Hope all goes well for you.

Powered By Blogger