Google analytics

Friday 16 March 2007

two swim sessions

Early morning swim down at Wareham leisure centre. Was going great on 750m when my finger embedded itself in someone's head, coming in the opposite direction. Very wide lanes set out and no reason for the other swimmer to drift over. But I now have a very sore bruised tip of middle finger on my right hand. Didn't wait around to ask how their head was!! So it kind of put me off.
Couple more lengths and out I came.
So decided to swim at lunchtime as well. Did a good hard swim, only 16 minutes and was going great, keeping right up with my 'swim coach' and then I thought he stopped so I did, only to realise it was someone else! And I couldn't get my rythmn back, so I swam gentle for a couple of lengths and then realised I had a meeting to get to at work so had to come out. How dare work get in the way of my training!!
But enjoying being in the water again, and stroking well, and building my strength, lots quicker today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two interesting swim sessions - you need your own pool- mind not on the job today then - hopefully it was when you returned to work.

Powered By Blogger