Google analytics

Thursday 26 April 2007

Thursday training

Long bike to work today, via Swanage and Studland. About 40km altogether, via the chain ferry over Sandbanks. Nice ride, felt very strong and would have ridden for 3 or 4 hours today, but for th fact I had to be in work!
Will do this ride more over the next few weeks as I need to get some more miles in my legs and it does take in the long climb from Swanage to Studland, about 2 miles uphill.

Swim at lunchtime, really more of a light recovery session, not massive effort, trying to work hard and keeping my body straight and high in the water. Improving, but very slowly! But my 'swim coach' did remind me - 'Steve, you've only been swimming front crawl for 7 months!' Yes, I keep forgetting, it's going to take a while for me to improve.

Will bike home the short route, nice and easy pace. Gentle 5k run planned for tomorrow, and easy biking on Saturday, want to be fresh for Sunday at Lymington, as it's a vey early start. My swim starts at 7am!! No photographer on this one though, will have to make do with just the write up!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger