Google analytics

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Tuesday training

After a good weekend of 3 solid days rest, ie. sleeping and eating I felt refreshed today, enough to venture back into the pool for 40 minutes of good solid swimming. Very happy that I can go the distance. My target time is 35 minutes for 1900m on the Half Ironman swim leg, and anything under that time is a bonus. With wetsuit I should be able to do that time and save a bit of energy, not going too hard, thereby starting the bike not having used up too much.
Riding to and from work, but barely raising my heart rate, as I don't want to overdo it still. Bike fitness is very good, so not going to go too hard on shorter rides.
In all, a positive swim session, getting me back on track and improving my mental state.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger