Google analytics

Friday 22 June 2007

Back to training

Well, I had 3 good days of solid rest, and felt like getting back in the pool on Thursday for a swim.
Really feel like I am swimming well at the moment. I know I'm no speed merchant but my technique is definitely improving and will keep getting better over time. Have cycled twice in to work, legs feeling ok. And I did a 3.5 mile run tonight after getting home off the bike, 26 minues 30 secs, good solid run, feeling strong.
Will bike Saturday, 90km loop, just to prove to myself I can go under 3 hours, a confidence booster after the disappointment of last Sunday's race performance. And then a long run on Sunday.
Back to more swimming next week, and some miles on the bike. Will work at short distances on the run to improve speed and strength, in preparation for Bournemouth International triathlon on the 8th July.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger