Google analytics

Friday 13 July 2007

more swimming

Biked into work this morning, the long way round via Swanage, in totally miserable weather. Soaked to the skin by light drizzle in a strong headwind. That said, I did enjoy the ride, and I am really loving cycling at the moment. did about 2o miles, via the Sandbanks ferry to work.
Swam at lunchtime, working on my stroke./ Watched a dvd last night, Shaw method of swimming, very good, and talks a lot about good body position and rotation and shows excellent ways of working on those areas of technique. So I broke my stroke down today and am trying to balance better with my right side down in the water and head to the left. Still sinking and it will take a long time to put tright, but my stroke will be better for it, and eventually I should see my swim times improving.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger