Google analytics

Sunday 5 August 2007

Weekend Training

Friday: Cycled down to Swanage from work, about 20 miles. Went for a swim in the sea when down there, it was lovely, no wetsuit, water was lovely temperature, nice and cold, but not freezing, great for refreshing tired legs.
Saturday: biked 30 miles at 19.4mph, followed by a run of 55 minutes. Felt good, run was in hot weather. Well hydrated, ran strong.
Sunday: Swam for 30 minutes, wetsuit,as practice for next weekend. Wetsuit is very restrictive across back and arms, will need a new one but will wait til end of season and sales! Good strong stroke today and reaching well, long body in the water. Followed by bike of 25 miles in 1 hour 9 minutes, steady pace, which followed the route of next week's Swanage triathlon. Was going to run after bike, but when I got back my legs were tired so I just went back in for a swim to ease my legs. Good job too. Now I am tired, so I have drunk lots of water, eaten well and am off to bed for an early night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger