Google analytics

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Sports Massage

Went for sports massage at Body in Motion last night, with Vikki Styles, who is physio with Worthing RUFC.
And for a small lass, she delivers quite a punch! Quads and hamstrings and glutes aching last night, but boy oh boy, do I feel better today. And good news is that I am almost pain free in the knee for the first time in 3 weeks. Certainly feel well enough to do some light strength work on my quads at the gym tonight and will have a swim after, still pushing off on one leg til I feel more confident of my knee.
But I can now flex my knee with no pain, so all has settled down. Just strength and felxibility for the rest of the week and at the weekend will try sitting on my bike on the rollers for 10 mins, and maybe a light jog/walk for 10 minutes as well.
So far so good. Much more positive today.
:-)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger