Google analytics

Monday 5 January 2009

Latest news

Not a lot to report, steady as she goes. Training is back on track after the Christmas hols and hopefully the temperature will warm up. My god it's been cold! Was out for 3 hours on the bike Saturday and I have never been as cold on the bike. And the amount of grit on the road didn't help with 2 punctures to sort out! In fact I was down near Weymouth plodding up a climb into a visciously cold headwind thinking to myself 'what on earth am I doing this for on a Saturday afternoon?!!'
I followed that up with an off-road hill repeat run session on Sunday, 8 miles, 5 hill repeats of 2 minutes each. Feeling pretty good with my running at the moment. Equally as cold though, but not quite the chill factor as on the bike.
Was back in the pool today, 10 x 300m, and could tell I hadn't swam since last Wednesday. But, feel for water improving, and once I've had a few sessions more this week, should be back in the groove. More running tomorrow, and back to commuting on the bike. So all systems go again. Off to swim clinic in Bath on Saturday with DrivenToTri. Also signing up for Ballbuster duathlon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger