Google analytics

Monday 9 March 2009

Do you think Spring will ever come?

March is well under way, the good weather threatens and then disappears behind numerous rain, hail and snow clouds, and it's less than 2 weeks to my first race of any note, to kickstart the season. Ballbuster duathlon. Bike legs are slowly returning, my run fitness is improving and mentally I'm going through a good patch, so hopefully I will be able to put in a reasonable performance. I just want to finish the race strong having put in 100%. It will give me an idea of where I'm at, what needs work for the rest of the year and how training has been going under the supervision of Harry.
Since last post I've been out for 2 strong bike sessions, 2 hours and 3.5 hours, an easy 40 minute run, and a 5 mile run off the bike and just had a good swim session today. Will do an hour on turbo tonight. I seem to have got the balance right with my training and the level of effort is just about right, recovering well and at last managing to get a reasonable amount of sleep. Long may it continue!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger