Google analytics

Thursday 12 March 2009

No, it won't!

Fed up of having to ride everywhere still in leggings and winter tops. Oh for some warmer weather. Binned swim this morning as I was too tired from last night's 3 x 1000m efforts and wanted to be fresh for today's run session, a nasty interval set that requires more concentration looking at my watch than it does actullay running! I should really get a programmable one but it's more money and to be honest I'm really anti gadgets at the mo'. For the last year I now just accept the gear I have and actually spend the money on a coach and put in the hard work. If it works for the pros then it'll do for me!!
http://www.resultstriathlon.co.uk/ results are out from last weekend's Mad March triathlon, which I finished second in last year in 49:12. Fitter, stronger this year and would have been interesting to see how I would have gone. But, racing is not my focus for the time being. Ballbuster duathlon next week, and then back to concentrating on good consistent training.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger