Google analytics

Thursday 12 March 2009

Running hurts

Well, today was nasty interval session day! Not a big fan I must say, but I'm sure it's doing me some good. I hope so anyway! No pain no gain and all that.
Another Steve Monghetti set, spent most of my time looking at my watch trying to hit the lap button, about 55 times in all! 53 minutes of fun. Well, 20 minutes was easy running, 33 minutes of hurt! Rest day tomorrow, and I must say I am looking forward to it. Oh no, hang on, I just remembered I missed today's swim so I'm doing it tomorrow. Oh well, least my legs will have a rest, before the weekend which will be a 2 hour solid bike on Saturday, and a 3 hour ride Sunday, with a 40 minute run straight off the bike. I must admit I do like the long bikes and then the run, almost feels like racing!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger