Google analytics

Sunday 19 April 2009

Winchester Triathlon 2009

Steve Birtwistle - Winchester triathlon 2009
Gosh, this has come around quick. My first tri of 2009 and not sure how I'm feeling! 400m pool swim, 20 mile bike and 5 mile run. I won my age group last year, well, I got the 1st 35-39 prize as they award prizes for the first 5 overall, and one of them was 35-39. So technically 2nd in my age group, but was delighted to get something anyway for my efforts. And I had a shocker of a race last year, felt dreadful, had a knee injury and ran like a novice. So I have got to do better this year. Have I????? Let's bloody well hope so!
I will be happy to know that I gave 110% on the run. That's my weak point, just backing off when it hurts. But that's stops from today!! Well, at least, that's what I'm saying now. I'll tell ya later if it worked! Good luck to all racing and looks like it will be good weather!

Results http://www.conceptsport.co.uk/results.php

Report to follow!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger