Google analytics

Tuesday 3 November 2009

What a difference 2 days make!

Well, I am on a relatively easy week, after 2 weeks of good quality work. Just come back from an accelerated run session, and feeling very positive about my running. At last, new shoes have helped. I am now a fully-fledged Nike convert. Off-road, racing and training shoes are all Nike. Never thought I ever would, but they seem to be working for me.
Sat on the turbo for 90 minutes last night and watched Tropic Thunder on DVD whilst spinning away. Great fun! Certainly made the time go by a bit quicker! Indoor biking is not the most fun activity on the training calendar. Bournemouth Jubilee reliability ride this Sunday, sets off from Merley community centre, 50 mile ride. More info on the Jubilee website.
http://www.bjw.org.uk/displayPage.asp?ID=1

No comments:

Powered By Blogger