Google analytics

Tuesday 16 February 2010

inevitable

Well, had to happen, I've gone all winter without a sniffle, and then woke up this morning. Bang!!!! Felt like a bunch of morris dancers were rehearsing(badly) in my head, and like I had lead weights tied to all limbs. So was phone call in to work and back to bed. Have slept, rested and ate most of the day, even when no appetite, I have forced myself to get solids down me. Drunk lots of water and juice. Still ropey, but I'm hoping a decent night's sleep will fix me up.
See how we go tomorrow, I could do with getting back on my feet asap, just while the going is getting good at the moment.
Back to bed, news to follow later in the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't over do it if you're not well! You know it'll take you far longer to recover if you go back to your full on training before you are fully back to normal. (How bossy do I sould??)
Really hope you feel better soon.

N xxxxx

Steve Birtwistle said...

Hi Nikki

Thanks for the message of concern! :-)
Loads better thank you, had a good run last night, and a decent long session today, just chilling with the gang, watching Star Wars!!
Hope you're having a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back on your feet so to speak! And according to your recent blog doing pretty well on those feet. Congratulations on the PB, that's got to spur you on bit.
My weekend has been teaching all day then hours of messing about with my website via wordpress which I have now sussed out I think! and that's been it, tomorrow looks better though meeting some friends for a late lunch at TGI's MUST get my ass out of bed for a run too. yuk!
Hope you all enjoyed Star Wars.

N xxxx

Powered By Blogger