Google analytics

Sunday 25 April 2010

Big Weekend

It has been a lovely weekend for getting out and getting in the long miles. 85 miles of hills yesterday and pushing the pace on the front for the riders on th DrivenToTri Big Weekend in the Purbecks. Was great fun, took in the sights of Bulbarrow hill, Lulworth, Corfe Castle, Kingston and Swanage amongst others. And at last I was in short sleeves and shorts. In fact, an hour into the ride the arm warmers safely came off!
Legs in good nick and recovered well. This morning, I took myself off for a long 2 hour run. Steady paced effort and squeezed in 16.5 miles in nice sunny weather. A nice solid weekend of work and I will have a sleep later and off to pick Tracey up from Heathrow, after her break in Bali! Now we will compete for sun tans!
Back to the Personal Training course this week with Premier, and getting myself together. Only 6 weeks left on the course but there are plenty of oportunites for work out there, the future looks very exciting!
4 weeks til my first race of the season, Swashbuckler Tri in the New Forest. Not sure quite how I will be up for that one, but I know I'll be in good shape and will discuss with coach Harry how to approach it. Good times ahead!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger