Google analytics

Sunday 9 May 2010

Another weekend gone

Well, I have been out of action for the last 4 days, damned sore throat, the old green and yellow stuff and generally a bit under the weather. Came on after Wednesday's 10 mile TT. I was a bit slow, 24' 10" on a tough course, slow night. I struggled to get moving, legs were tired and breathing was a real effort. 3rd on the night, but time was down. So kind of makes sense that I was coming down with something. Much better now, and I managed to get out for a 2 hour ride today, and a 30 minute run off, which actually felt good. New running shoes always help! New cycling shoes as well, which made a massive difference, but still the numbness in the toes, so shifting cleat position and will look at saddle position. Not really wanting to change saddles, as can do without the expense!
2 weeks to go to my first race of the season. And if I can now get myself back to training, I'm confident of doing well. Off for more food and sleep!!
Another week starts tomorrow, back to the personal training course. More info to follow on that front, and new websites and other stuff!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger