Google analytics

Saturday 15 May 2010

Latest News

Spent the last 10 days trying to shake off a nasty sore throat and snotty nose!
Jut about cleared up and have been at least trying to keep some level of reasonable fitness without going insane! But I feel I'm a little behind where I should be. First race of the season next week, and I'm trying my best to menatlly prepare, but just not at all in the right frame of mind. However, that could all turnaround after this weekend. I'm out today for a big quality training session. 3 hour build ride, the last hour at time trial /race pace effort then straight off the bike onto a 90 minute build run, building to a last 20 minutes all out max effort. Tomorrow then is 4k sea swim followed by a long 4-5 hour ride, which I will go and ride the Swashbuckler triathlon course as preparation for next week's race.
New cycling shoes and saddle position wll help me get more comfortable on the bike, as I've been struggling with that a bit over the last few weeks. Something as been feeling not quite right. So hopefully I can get out in nice warmer weather and really blow the cobwebs away!
More info to follow a bit sooner than of late!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger