Google analytics

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Personal Training

As of June 6th I qualified as a Personal Trainer. Personally I prefer to think of myself as a Personal Fitness Coach. I'm a facilitator, enabling people to achieve their health and fitness goals by a combination of support and leadership, whatever their current level of fitness or their level of sporting ability.
If anyone reading is interested in my services please do get in touch. I am currently developing a personal training website which will have all the information on what I have to offer. I can also offer online personal training for people who have no access to gyms or prefer to train themselves but just need someone on hand to help with programming and planning and just to monitor their progress or lend an ear.
Future plans will be to add triathlon coaching to my skillset, as I know there are loads of age group triathletes out there like me who try to juggle family and work commitments with the demands of training for this fantastic sport. The level of support I have received from my own coach Harry Wiltshire of http://www.driventotri.com/ has been excellent and it has enabled me to hit my targets and reach my goals.
My personal goal now is to help others hit their own targets and realise that a healthy lifestyle is possible. Let's face it, if I can do it then anyone can!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger