Google analytics

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Challenge Roth

Bike packed up. Kit ready and everything more or less organised. We fly tomorrow from Heathrow, touch down in Munich at 2pm, then pick up car and 40 minute drive to hotel. Put bike back together and take for a spin and find a pool for a gentle float!
Massively excited and nervous at the same time. Not the best of flyers either, but thankfully it's less than a 2 hour flight, so only white knuckles for a short time!
Did my last run session today, felt a bit tired, but it was wet and windy and early morning, so not really awake. But I will hit that start line in the best shape I have ever been in and ready to do my thing! My race number is 288 and you can follow my progress throughout the race on http://www.challenge-roth.com/en/index.html Live streams and reports, photos and video. Updated all day long with an athlete tracker, just stick in my number and see how I'm going!
Race report will follow as soon as I am back and have enough energy left to type!
See you all soon.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger