Google analytics

Thursday 23 September 2010

Rest and recovery




So the 2010 triathlon season draws to a close. Time for mind, body and soul to have a rest, regroup andplan a way forward.
I have a 2-up time trial with Rob Jefferies of Poole Wheelers on Sunday, first time for me riding in a team time trial situation, but should be good 'fun'!! We went out yesterday for a practice ride, but my legs were still feeling the effects of Sunday's New Forest race. Better today and another ride out will help recruit some more muscle fibres. Lacking in speed, but a couple of rides and a turbo session should get me firing on Sunday and at least with Rob we can help push each other along. My aerobic system won't be best equipped to deal with a very hard effort, but I'll give it my all and at least I will have a reasonabe amount of rest this week. 1 easy swim and an easy hour light jog yesterday has helped to keep the body moving.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger