Google analytics

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Diet

As a personal trainer I get asked a lot for nutritional advice and spend a lot of time analysing diets and help people make smarter food choices. I also spend time looking at what I eat, and try and practice what I preach!
So what have I done to improve my diet. Not for everyone, but over the last 6 months I have been drinking full fat milk (and the proper Gold Top stuff), eating more eggs and having butter. I have got a lot leaner and dropped bodyfat. I've gained muscle mass due to increased strength training and I feel great. I'm very rarely hungry and don't often get that overwhelming feeling of fatigue. Gone are the refined sugars, although I do still like a bar of chocolate now and again as a treat. Oatcakes and peanut butter are now my snack of choice. On the whole it's really about balance and eating as natural as possible. If it grows out of the ground or it walks over it then eat it!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger