Google analytics

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Return to training

Well, I decided to don the running shoes for a proper run out for the first time in 7 weeks. 45 minutes later and I returned home very pleased, but a bit tired! Slow and still tight in the calf over the ankle, but at least I am now confident of going out and running without the risk of further injury. Will keep it easy for the next 2 weeks and hopefully by the end of the month I should be getting back some run fitness and speed.
I also got back in the pool for a decent swimset last night. Feel for the water not as bad as I thought, just a bit slow, to be expected. But I'll settle for that. This year is just about keeping myself there or thereabouts and focussing on bike riding. Must find a race of some sort to do soon, otherwise I won't do anything all season as races get booked up so fast thesed days.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger