Google analytics

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Forest Fit

Great session in Wareham Forest this morning, the weather was fantastic, sunny and warm with a cool breeze and everyone was in great shape. I must say these sessions, even though I am running them with Charlie, they are certainly helping to maintain and even increase my fitness levels> my core strength has improved massively and this should transfer well to swimming, biking and running. I rode out there this morning and rode back, all off-road, lovely through the Forest. And then once back I did a shorter harder run session with 1km of 5k race pace in the middle. Running is definitely coming back to somewhere near where I was back before the ankle injury. Another month of regular shorter running and I will be able to up the effort and distance with confidence. I am swimming again tonight, after a good swim session yesterday, and once again, my feel for the water is returning and my swim fitness is improving, back to somewhere near the times I was doing last year. Generally getting leaner and stronger and feeling very good about where I am, in terms of my own fitness and performance. Happy Days!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger