Google analytics

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Latest News

So, at this point of the year I would be in full flow with the tri training and looking at racing in July a couple of times. This year, nothing of the sort. However, I have been a bit more motivated to train, as I keep seeing the results of races and I know I'm not far off the pace, and my fitness is good.
Been out on the bike a fair bit over the last week, managed to ride everyday for the last 5 days, and it feels great to get back out there. I rode and ran on Sunday, 4.5 mile run off a 90 minute steady bike and apart from the legs tiring a bit, I felt very good.
Bike is getting fixed with new bar end shifters so I collect today and will be going out to tomorrow's Poole Wheelers club 10 feeling positive that I can find those few seconds to propel me to the front.
Lacking quality sleep at the moment, last 2 days I've been feeling a little tired, but body is in decent shape. I will swim and run a bit more this week, but I have decided not to enter a triathlon next month and will probably wait until August or September before I do a tri suit. Time trialing still the focus and BJW 25 on the 10th July will be my shot at improving on my 55' 12" that I rode at an evening club race earlier in the season.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger