Google analytics

Wednesday 12 October 2011

New gym

I am now the proud owner of my own gym and training facility, so I can now provide top quality 1-2-1 personal training without the hassle for fighting for space and worrying about what's going on around. I can focus on exactly the right type of training to accommodate everyone who trains with me.
Kit includes boxing bag, kettlebells, step deck, bench, med balls, dumbells and barbells, squat and multi press rack, pull up bar and knee raise station, turbo trainers for bike workouts, swiss balls, resistance bands, skipping ropes and alsorts of other little bits and pieces, including sandbags and jerry cans!
Over 20metre square of floor space so lots of room for hopping about and lots of dynamic moves, stretching and a great gym floor to work on, which is used by gymnastic venues for training and tae kwon do dojos.
Few more things to sort out, some mirrors to go in, pull up bar and knee raise station to add. But it is up and running and am training my clients in there and proving to be very successful.
I also have my own bike on the turbo trainer and can incorporate a strength training session with efforts on the bike, keeping the training varied throughout the winter. Happy Days!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger