Google analytics

Thursday 1 December 2011

Tiredness creeping in

Ok, so training been going well, adding in some strength work and a bit more biking, and I've just hit a patch where my body is telling me to rest.
Sunday was a 2 hour bike.
Monday was a 25 minute run, legs felt like lead.
tuesday's strength workout:
Warm up with a few lifts and kettlbell swings
3 x 15 reps:
Deadlift 90kg
Bench Press 45kg
And that was it! All I had time for. Worked at a faster tempo and it got me really working up a sweat.
I did a 45 minute turbo later in the day which was a solid session.

Wednesday was Forest Fit, and I had nothing in the legs for jumping. We did some sprinting and my legs can really feel that today.
Rest day today, and have entered Antwerp 70.3 for next July. Going to really prepare well for it. Unfinished business from 2009!!! This time I won't be falling off my bike!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger